Switching from one email client to another is not just a trend but has become a necessity these days. Changing business requirements, cost-effectiveness and data management issues are observed as the major reasons behind email migration. Migrating Lotus Notes mailboxes (NSF) to MS Outlook (PST) is one such example of email migration.
To perform complete Lotus Notes to Outlook migration, you can either choose manual technique or a third party NSF to PST converter. You deserve to know that manual NSF to PST conversion method involves several steps and risk of data loss. Manual method can be time consuming and confusing too if you’re not completely aware about its usage. Choosing an authentic third party tool is the best way to perform NSF to PST conversion. Here, Lotus Notes to Outlook software comes in to picture.
Lotus Notes to Outlook is a professional NSF to PST converter which efficiently converts all Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendar items, drafts, notes, tasks, journals etc. to Outlook accessible PST format in almost no time without making any data loss. The software is vigorously programmed to make quick and accurate data migration. The software is integrated with several advanced features. Let’s have a look at some of them.
Prominent features of Lotus Notes to Outlook software
- Dual conversion modes: The software is equipped with two conversion modes – Standard and Advanced. You can use the Standard mode to convert both Lotus Notes NSF files and Domino Server files to PST or Exchange Server. While on other hand, Advanced mode allows you to perform conversion of multiple NSF and Domino files in a single go by adding CSV files.
- Save at desired location: The software allows you to save migrated Lotus Notes files along with Domino Server at any desired location. You can save either in PST or Exchange Server directly.
- Multiple saving options: Apart from converting NSF files to PST format, the software offers options of saving converted NSF and Domino files in different formats such as TEXT, HTML and RTF.
- Filtering options: The software provides filtering options and thus makes it lot easier for user to handle email data items in a better way. You can set and insert date range to sort desired items corresponding to the particular time range.
- Retains data integrity: The software ensures that original formatting & structure of all email items is retained after conversion so that you do not miss the originality of your Lotus Notes data while accessing it in MS Outlook.
All features Lotus Notes to Outlook tool are self-explanatory allowing you to operate it without any assistance. Its interface is very much user-friendly. This NSF to PST Converter is smartly programmed to support all versions of MS Outlook, MS Exchange Server, Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino Server. Embedded with advanced algorithms, the software performs few simple steps to perform complete NSF to PST migration. Here are the steps performed by the software to perform Lotus Notes to
1. Launch Lotus Notes to Outlook tool
2. On the welcome screen, choose Standard mode or Advanced mode to perform NSF to PST migration as per your requirement. Standard mode is selected by default.
3.Click Add File (s) or Add Domino File (s) to select NSF and Domino files for conversion
4. You can even remove a particular NSF file from the list of added files by using Remove button. Simply select the file and click Remove.
5. After adding files, click Export button
6. Saving options window will pop-up. Select desired saving option from Save in PST or Save in Exchange Server
7. Browse desired location for saving data. You can use filtering options while saving data.
8. The software asks you to close MS Outlook while saving files. Click Ok
9. Now, the software asks you to select desired format to save data (TEXT, RTF and HTML). Select desired format and click OK
10. Now, the software begins saving process (It might take some time)
11. Once saving process is finished, click OK
Free Trial version
Lotus Notes to Outlook converter is available in free trial version. Using free evaluation version, you can convert and preview NSF files. Also, save first 10 items from each NSF folder. It’s advisable to use the trial version first before purchasing the paid version of the software. Free version allows you to evaluate its performance. Once you’re ok with its performance, you can purchase the full or say licensed version of this NSF to PST Converter to save all the converted NSF and Domino Server files.
To install the software, your system must fulfill some basic requirements like Pentium Class Processor, 64MB RAM (128MB recommended) and 50 MB free disk space. Make sure you have enough free space on your system to save all converted items. For any assistance regarding the software, you can contact our 24*7 customer support.